Sports Premium Grant
Impact of Sports Premium Grant Funding 2020-2021 (See below):
Tiptree Heath took part in virtual sports competitions including Boccia, Atheltics, Quad Kids, Cricket and Rounders. We have used the sports premium funding that carried over from last year on updating resources for the EYFS outdoor area and classroom to support the development in fine and gross motor skills.
- Broadened the sporting opportunities and experiences available to pupils through virtual sports competitions
- Developed a love of sport and physical activity.
- Promoted healthy lifestyles and fitness in school, through live online PSHE lessons and PE lessons.
- Developed children’s ability to take part in virtual competitions; more children took part in competitions than previous years.
- Provided all children with the opportunity to take part in a new sport through archery enrichment days
- Developed active playtimes by purchasing new equipment
Tiptree Heath Primary School have been awarded silver for the school games mark.
The school games mark recognises the school's achievements in sporting activities, both inside and outside the school, including interschool and intra school competitions. The school games mark was put on hold during the 2020-2021 academic year due to Covid-19. Instead, Tiptree Heath were awarded with a recognition of ongoing engagement in the School Games and for completing the School Games Mark Framework for 2020/2021.