Sports Premium Grant
Impact of Sports Premium Grant Funding 2019-2020 (See below):
Tiptree Heath had a successful year with sporting events, including winning the year 3/4 football tournament, coming second in the year 5 and 6 Lexden cup squash tournaments and 40 children taking part in a cross country competition from years 3 to 6. Due to COVID-19 our sporting year was cut short with clubs and competitions being suspended from March 2020. We have used the sports premium funding that carried over on updating resources for active play times and PE equipment.
• Broadened the sporting opportunities and experiences available to pupils, including children who took part in the Essex trials for Squash.
• Developed a love of sport and physical activity with successful after school football and netball clubs with 20 key stage 2 children attending each club.
• Promoted healthy lifestyles and fitness in school, through the life education bus, PSHE and PE lessons.
• Developed children’s confidence and experience when taking part in sports competitions.
• Developed physical literacy for children in Early Years.